Did you know that the City of Santa Clarita’s Business Sponsorship Program can provide an affordable, innovative and integrated marketing solution for your business? Each sponsorship agreement is tailored specifically for each business and managed by an experienced staff member.
Business Sponsorship participants enjoy unique and integrated marketing campaigns centered on high-impact City of Santa Clarita events and programs. For an overview of the benefits offered by our program, download the 2017 Business Sponsorship Program brochure.
The City of Santa Clarita’s business sponsors are essential in bringing cultural arts and entertainment to our community. We are dedicated to helping our partners succeed. Sponsorship benefits are crafted around the needs and goals of each business, so each partnership is unique. Here are just a few benefits your business may receive through a partnership with the City of Santa Clarita:
- Experiential marketing campaigns through high-impact events.
- Marketing and vender booths provided at expos and festivals.
- Brand exposure through high-visibility signage and targeted engagement with participants.
- Partnership highlighted through TV, radio and web-based advertising associated with sponsored events or programs events.
- Digital brand exposure through various social media platforms, “City Briefs,” City of Santa Clarita press releases, and email blasts.
- Naming rights of City of Santa Clarita facilities including the Santa Clarita Skate Park, Santa Clarita Aquatics Center, sport facilities, and many more!
- VIP Perks: exclusive VIP & hospitality access, and complimentary parking.
Join with the ranks of over one hundred businesses already reaping the benefits of the City of Santa Clarita Business Sponsorship program. Business Sponsors already taking advantage of this program include:
Sponsorship opportunities are available year-round and include a variety of sports, cultural, and lifestyle events. For more information on becoming a business sponsor, contact:
James Kneblik, Jr.
Business Sponsorship, Administrative Analyst
(661) 286-4016 | firstname.lastname@example.org